Is irons a Scrabble word?
Yes, irons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Irons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word irons.
- Press and smooth with a heated iron
- Metal shackles; for hands or legs
- A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- A golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- Implement used to brand live stock
- Home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in irons?
4 Anagrams of Irons
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to irons:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'irons'.