Is nodes a Scrabble word?
Yes, nodes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Nodes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word nodes.
- Express or signify by nodding
- Lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- Let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- Sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- Be almost asleep
- A connecting point at which several lines come together
- Any thickened enlargement
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- The source of lymph and lymphocytes
- Any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nodes?
2 Anagrams of Nodes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nodes:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nodes'.