Yes, does is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Does is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'does'.
- Engage in
- Carry out or perform an action
- Get (something) done
- Proceed or get along
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Create or design, often in a certain way
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Carry on or function
- Arrange attractively
- Travel or traverse (a distance)
- The federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in does?
2 Anagrams of Does
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to does:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'does'.