Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Does
The definition of does, the meaning of the word Does:
Is does a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- n. - Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
- v. - Engage in
- v. - Carry out or perform an action
- v. - Get (something) done
- v. - Proceed or get along
- v. - Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- v. - Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- v. - Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- v. - Create or design, often in a certain way
- v. - Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- v. - Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- v. - Carry on or function
- v. - Arrange attractively
- v. - Travel or traverse (a distance)
Does is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in does: D E O S
2 Anagrams of Does
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to does:
18 words found using the letters in "Does"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words