Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Dons
The definition of dons, the meaning of the word Dons:
Is dons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- n. - Teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- n. - The head of an organized crime family
- n. - Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
- n. - A European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- n. - A Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
- v. - Put clothing on one's body
Dons is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dons: D N O S
1 Anagram of Dons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dons:
15 words found using the letters in "Dons"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words