Is dons a Scrabble word?
Yes, dons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Dons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word dons.
- Put clothing on one's body
- A Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- Teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- The head of an organized crime family
- Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
- A European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- A Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dons?
1 Anagram of Dons
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dons:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dons'.