Is node a Scrabble word?
Yes, node is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Node is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word node
The meaning of node
8 definitions of the word node.
- A connecting point at which several lines come together
- Any thickened enlargement
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- The source of lymph and lymphocytes
- Any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in node?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Node
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to node:
Unscramble the letters in node
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'node'.