Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Node
The definition of node, the meaning of the word Node:
Is node a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A connecting point at which several lines come together
- n. - Any thickened enlargement
- n. - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- n. - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- n. - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- n. - The source of lymph and lymphocytes
- n. - Any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- n. - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
Node is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in node: D E N O
1 Anagram of Node
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to node:
18 words found using the letters in "Node"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words