Is end a Scrabble word?
Yes, end is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
End is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word end.
- Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- Bring to an end or halt
- Be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
- Put an end to
- Either extremity of something that has length
- The point in time at which something ends
- The concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- A final part or section
- A final state
- The surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
- A boundary marking the extremities of something
- One of two places from which people are communicating to each other
- The part you are expected to play
- The last section of a communication
- A piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in end?
1 Anagram of End
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to end:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'end'.