Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, end is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
2. Bring to an end or halt
3. Be the end of; be the last or concluding part of
4. Put an end to
1. Either extremity of something that has length
2. The point in time at which something ends
3. The concluding parts of an event or occurrence
4. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
5. A final part or section
6. A final state
7. The surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
8. (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
9. A boundary marking the extremities of something
10. One of two places from which people are communicating to each other
11. The part you are expected to play
12. The last section of a communication
13. A piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
14. (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in end?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words