Is nods a Scrabble word?
Yes, nods is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Nods is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word nods.
- Express or signify by nodding
- Lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- Let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- Sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- Be almost asleep
- A sign of assent or salutation or command
- The act of nodding the head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nods?
1 Anagram of Nods
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nods:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nods'.