Is do a Scrabble word?
Yes, do is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
Do is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word do
The meaning of do
16 definitions of the word do.
- Engage in
- Carry out or perform an action
- Get (something) done
- Proceed or get along
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Create or design, often in a certain way
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Carry on or function
- Arrange attractively
- Travel or traverse (a distance)
- An uproarious party
- The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Doctor's degree in osteopathy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in do?
2 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Do
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to do:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'do'.