Is nod a Scrabble word?
Yes, nod is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Nod is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word nod
The meaning of nod
7 definitions of the word nod.
- Express or signify by nodding
- Lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- Let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- Sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- Be almost asleep
- A sign of assent or salutation or command
- The act of nodding the head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nod?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Nod
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nod:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nod'.