Is lances a Scrabble word?
Yes, lances is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Lances is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word lances.
- Move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- Pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- Open by piercing with a lancet
- A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lances?
1 Anagram of Lances
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lances:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lances'.