Is cleans a Scrabble word?
Yes, cleans is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Cleans is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word cleans.
- Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- Clean and tidy up the house
- Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- Be cleanable
- Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- Remove while making clean
- Remove unwanted substances from
- Remove shells or husks from
- A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cleans?
1 Anagram of Cleans
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleans:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cleans'.