Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cleans
The definition of cleans, the meaning of the word Cleans:
Is cleans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- v. - Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- v. - Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- v. - Clean and tidy up the house
- v. - Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- v. - Be cleanable
- v. - Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- v. - Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- v. - Remove while making clean
- v. - Remove unwanted substances from
- v. - Remove shells or husks from
Cleans is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cleans: A C E L N S
1 Anagram of Cleans
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleans:
65 words found using the letters in "Cleans"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words