Is seal a Scrabble word?
Yes, seal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Seal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word seal.
- Make tight; secure against leakage
- Close with or as if with a seal
- Decide irrevocably
- Affix a seal to
- Cover with varnish
- Hunt seals
- Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- A device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- The pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
- A member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
- A stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
- An indication of approved or superior status
- A finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
- Fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- Any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seal?
4 Anagrams of Seal
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seal:
There are 21 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'seal'.
- G: gales
- I: aisle
- O: aloes
- Y: lyase