Is clean a Scrabble word?
Yes, clean is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Clean is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
31 definitions of the word clean.
- Completely; used as intensifiers
- In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- Clean and tidy up the house
- Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- Be cleanable
- Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- Remove while making clean
- Remove unwanted substances from
- Remove shells or husks from
- Free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits
- Free of restrictions or qualifications
- (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- Free from impurities
- (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- Ritually clean or pure
- Not spreading pollution or contamination; especially radioactive contamination
- (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers
- Free from sepsis or infection
- Morally pure
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- (of a surface) not written or printed on
- Exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- Without difficulties or problems
- Thorough and without qualification
- Not carrying concealed weapons
- Free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
- Free of drugs
- A weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clean?
1 Anagram of Clean
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clean:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'clean'.