Is scale a Scrabble word?
Yes, scale is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Scale is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word scale.
- Measure by or as if by a scale
- Pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
- Take by attacking with scaling ladders
- Reach the highest point of
- Climb up by means of a ladder
- Remove the scales from
- Measure with or as if with scales
- Size or measure according to a scale
- An ordered reference standard
- Relative magnitude
- The ratio between the size of something and a representation of it
- A specialized leaf or bract that protects a bud or catkin
- A thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin
- (music) a series of notes differing in pitch according to a specific scheme (usually within an octave)
- A measuring instrument for weighing; shows amount of mass
- An indicator having a graduated sequence of marks
- A metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners)
- A flattened rigid plate forming part of the body covering of many animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scale?
2 Anagrams of Scale
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scale:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scale'.