Yes, cans is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Cans is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'cans'.
- Preserve in a can or tin
- Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- The quantity contained in a can
- A buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cans?
1 Anagram of Cans
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cans:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cans'.