Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Lens
The definition of lens, the meaning of the word Lens:
Is lens a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
- n. - Genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- n. - (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood
- n. - Biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina
- n. - Electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
Lens is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lens: E L N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lens:
9 words found using the letters in "Lens"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words