Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Lance
The definition of lance, the meaning of the word Lance:
Is lance a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- n. - An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- n. - A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
- v. - Move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- v. - Pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- v. - Open by piercing with a lancet
Lance is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lance: A C E L N
1 Anagram of Lance
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lance:
25 words found using the letters in "Lance"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words