Yes, sale is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sale is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'sale'.
- A particular instance of selling
- The general activity of selling
- An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling
- An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sale?
4 Anagrams of Sale
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sale:
There are 21 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sale'.
- G: gales
- I: aisle
- O: aloes
- Y: lyase