Is lean a Scrabble word?
Yes, lean is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Lean is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word lean.
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Cause to lean or incline
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- Rely on for support
- Cause to lean to the side
- Lacking excess flesh
- Lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- Containing little excess
- Not profitable or prosperous
- The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lean?
2 Anagrams of Lean
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lean:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lean'.