Yes, grate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Grate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'grate'.
- Furnish with a grate
- Gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- Reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- Make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- Scratch repeatedly
- A frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- A harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- A barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grate?
5 Anagrams of Grate
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grate:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grate'.