Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Grate
The definition of grate, the meaning of the word Grate:
Is grate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- n. - A harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- n. - A barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- v. - Furnish with a grate
- v. - Gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- v. - Reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- v. - Make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- v. - Scratch repeatedly
Grate is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grate: A E G R T
5 Anagrams of Grate
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grate:
44 words found using the letters in "Grate"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words