Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Gather
The definition of gather, the meaning of the word Gather:
Is gather a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- n. - The act of gathering something
- v. - Assemble or get together
- v. - Collect in one place
- v. - Collect or gather
- v. - Conclude from evidence
- v. - Draw together into folds or puckers
- v. - Get people together
- v. - Draw and bring closer
- v. - Look for (food) in nature
- v. - Increase or develop
Gather is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gather: A E G H R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gather:
75 words found using the letters in "Gather"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words