Is scrape a Scrabble word?
Yes, scrape is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Scrape is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word scrape.
- Scratch repeatedly
- Make by scraping
- Cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
- Bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- Gather (money or other resources) together over time
- Bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- A harsh noise made by scraping
- An abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- A deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility)
- An indication of damage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scrape?
8 Anagrams of Scrape
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrape:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scrape'.
- N: prances
- P: cappers