Yes, great is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Great is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'great'.
- Relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- Of major significance or importance
- Remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- Very good
- In an advanced stage of pregnancy
- A person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in great?
5 Anagrams of Great
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to great:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'great'.