Is castle a Scrabble word?
Yes, castle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Castle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word castle.
- Move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
- A large and stately mansion
- A large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- Interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in castle?
2 Anagrams of Castle
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to castle:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'castle'.