Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Castle
The definition of castle, the meaning of the word Castle:
Is castle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large and stately mansion
- n. - A large building formerly occupied by a ruler and fortified against attack
- n. - (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- n. - Interchanging the positions of the king and a rook
- v. - Move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
Castle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in castle: A C E L S T
2 Anagrams of Castle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to castle:
103 words found using the letters in "Castle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words