Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Salt
The definition of salt, the meaning of the word Salt:
Is salt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- n. - White crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- n. - Negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- n. - The taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
- v. - Add salt to
- v. - Sprinkle as if with salt
- v. - Add zest or liveliness to
- v. - Preserve with salt
- adj. - (of speech) painful or bitter
Salt is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in salt: A L S T
4 Anagrams of Salt
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to salt:
16 words found using the letters in "Salt"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words