Is salt a Scrabble word?
Yes, salt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Salt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word salt.
- Add salt to
- Sprinkle as if with salt
- Add zest or liveliness to
- Preserve with salt
- (of speech) painful or bitter
- A compound formed by replacing hydrogen in an acid by a metal (or a radical that acts like a metal)
- White crystalline form of especially sodium chloride used to season and preserve food
- Negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
- The taste experience when common salt is taken into the mouth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in salt?
4 Anagrams of Salt
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to salt:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'salt'.