Is last a Scrabble word?
Yes, last is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Last is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word last.
- The item at the end
- Persist for a specified period of time
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Immediately past
- Coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining
- Occurring at or forming an end or termination
- Most unlikely or unsuitable
- Occurring at the time of death
- Conclusive in a process or progression
- Highest in extent or degree
- Not to be altered or undone
- Lowest in rank or importance
- The temporal end; the concluding time
- The last or lowest in an ordering or series
- A person's dying act; the final thing a person can do
- The time at which life ends; continuing until dead
- A unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- A unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- The concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- Holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in last?
4 Anagrams of Last
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to last:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'last'.