Is tumbles a Scrabble word?
Yes, tumbles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Tumbles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word tumbles.
- Fall down, as if collapsing
- Cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- Roll over and over, back and forth
- Fly around
- Fall apart
- Throw together in a confused mass
- Understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- Fall suddenly and sharply
- Put clothes in a tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air, usually with the purpose of drying
- Suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat
- Do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully
- An acrobatic feat of rolling or turning end over end
- A sudden drop from an upright position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tumbles?
1 Anagram of Tumbles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tumbles:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tumbles'.