Is bluest a Scrabble word?
Yes, bluest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Bluest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word bluest.
- Of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- Used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- Filled with melancholy and despondency
- Characterized by profanity or cursing
- Suggestive of sexual impropriety
- Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- Morally rigorous and strict
- Causing dejection
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bluest?
5 Anagrams of Bluest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bluest:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bluest'.