Yes, spill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Spill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'spill'.
- Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- Flow, run or fall out and become lost
- Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- Reveal information
- Reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- Liquid that is spilled
- A channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- The act of allowing a fluid to escape
- A sudden drop from an upright position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spill?
1 Anagram of Spill
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spill:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spill'.