Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Melt
The definition of melt, the meaning of the word Melt:
Is melt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- v. - Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- v. - Become or cause to become soft or liquid
- v. - Become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- v. - Lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- v. - Become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- v. - Become less intense and fade away gradually
Melt is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in melt: E L M T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to melt:
9 words found using the letters in "Melt"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words