Is melt a Scrabble word?
Yes, melt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Melt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word melt.
- Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- Become or cause to become soft or liquid
- Become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- Lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- Become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- Become less intense and fade away gradually
- The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in melt?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to melt:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'melt'.