Yes, blue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Blue is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word 'blue'.
- Turn blue
- Of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- Used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- Filled with melancholy and despondency
- Characterized by profanity or cursing
- Suggestive of sexual impropriety
- Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- Morally rigorous and strict
- Causing dejection
- Blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- Blue clothing
- Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- The sky as viewed during daylight
- Used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
- Any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blue?
1 Anagram of Blue
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blue:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blue'.