Is blues a Scrabble word?
Yes, blues is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Blues is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word blues
The meaning of blues
10 definitions of the word blues.
- Turn blue
- A type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century; has a melancholy sound from repeated use of blue notes
- A state of depression
- Blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- Blue clothing
- Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- The sky as viewed during daylight
- Used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
- Any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blues?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Blues
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blues:
Unscramble the letters in blues
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blues'.