Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Blues
The definition of blues, the meaning of the word Blues:
Is blues a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century; has a melancholy sound from repeated use of blue notes
- n. - A state of depression
- n. - Blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- n. - Blue clothing
- n. - Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- n. - The sky as viewed during daylight
- n. - Used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- n. - The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate; used as a sedative and a hypnotic
- n. - Any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- v. - Turn blue
Blues is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blues: B E L S U
1 Anagram of Blues
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blues:
21 words found using the letters in "Blues"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words