Is melts a Scrabble word?
Yes, melts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Melts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word melts.
- Reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- Become or cause to become soft or liquid
- Become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- Lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually
- Become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly
- Become less intense and fade away gradually
- The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in melts?
1 Anagram of Melts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to melts:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'melts'.