Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Blest
The definition of blest, the meaning of the word Blest:
Is blest a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Give a benediction to
- v. - Confer prosperity or happiness on
- v. - Make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- v. - Render holy by means of religious rites
- adj. - Highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
Blest is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blest: B E L S T
2 Anagrams of Blest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blest:
23 words found using the letters in "Blest"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words