Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tubes
The definition of tubes, the meaning of the word Tubes:
Is tubes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- n. - Electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- n. - A hollow cylindrical shape
- n. - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- n. - An electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- v. - Provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- v. - Convey in a tube
- v. - Ride or float on an inflated tube
- v. - Place or enclose in a tube
Tubes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tubes: B E S T U
1 Anagram of Tubes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tubes:
27 words found using the letters in "Tubes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words