Yes, tubes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Tubes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'tubes'.
- Provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- Convey in a tube
- Ride or float on an inflated tube
- Place or enclose in a tube
- Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- Electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- A hollow cylindrical shape
- (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- An electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tubes?
1 Anagram of Tubes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tubes:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tubes'.