Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Smelt
The definition of smelt, the meaning of the word Smelt:
Is smelt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small cold-water silvery fish; migrate between salt and fresh water
- n. - Small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
- v. - Extract (metals) by heating
- v. - Inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense
- v. - Emit an odor
- v. - Smell bad
- v. - Have an element suggestive (of something)
- v. - Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
Smelt is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in smelt: E L M S T
1 Anagram of Smelt
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smelt:
23 words found using the letters in "Smelt"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words