Yes, smelt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Smelt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'smelt'.
- Extract (metals) by heating
- Inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense
- Emit an odor
- Smell bad
- Have an element suggestive (of something)
- Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- Small cold-water silvery fish; migrate between salt and fresh water
- Small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smelt?
1 Anagram of Smelt
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smelt:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smelt'.