Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bust
The definition of bust, the meaning of the word Bust:
Is bust a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A complete failure
- n. - The chest of a woman
- n. - A sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person
- n. - An occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- v. - Ruin completely
- v. - Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- v. - Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- v. - Go to pieces
- v. - Break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
- adj. - Lacking funds
Bust is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bust: B S T U
3 Anagrams of Bust
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bust:
10 words found using the letters in "Bust"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words