Is belts a Scrabble word?
Yes, belts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Belts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word belts.
- Sing loudly and forcefully
- Deliver a blow to
- Fasten with a belt
- Endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- A band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- An elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- A vigorous blow
- A path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- Ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- The act of hitting vigorously
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in belts?
2 Anagrams of Belts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to belts:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'belts'.