Is maps a Scrabble word?
Yes, maps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Maps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word maps.
- Make a map of; show or establish the features of details of
- Explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- Locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- Plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- Depict as if on a map
- To establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in maps?
4 Anagrams of Maps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to maps:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'maps'.