Is stamp a Scrabble word?
Yes, stamp is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Stamp is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word stamp.
- Walk heavily
- To mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
- Reveal clearly as having a certain character
- Affix a stamp to
- Treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- Destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot
- Form or cut out with a mold, form, or die
- Crush or grind with a heavy instrument
- Raise in a relief
- The distinctive form in which a thing is made
- A type or class
- A symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- A small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
- Something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- A small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
- Machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- A block or die used to imprint a mark or design
- A device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stamp?
1 Anagram of Stamp
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stamp:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stamp'.