Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Trails
The definition of trails, the meaning of the word Trails:
Is trails a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A track or mark left by something that has passed
- n. - A path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- n. - Evidence pointing to a possible solution
- v. - To lag or linger behind
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
- v. - Move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- v. - Hang down so as to drag along the ground
- v. - Drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
Trails is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trails: A I L R S T
1 Anagram of Trails
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trails:
98 words found using the letters in "Trails"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words