Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trials
The definition of trials, the meaning of the word Trials:
Is trials a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of testing something
- n. - Trying something to find out about it
- n. - The act of undergoing testing
- n. - (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- n. - (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- n. - An annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
Trials is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trials: A I L R S T
1 Anagram of Trials
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trials:
98 words found using the letters in "Trials"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words