Is tail a Scrabble word?
Yes, tail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Tail is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word tail
The meaning of tail
11 definitions of the word tail.
- Go after with the intent to catch
- Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- Remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- The time of the last part of something
- Any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- The rear part of an aircraft
- The rear part of a ship
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tail?
3 Anagrams of Tail
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tail:
Unscramble the letters in tail
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tail'.