Is rail a Scrabble word?
Yes, rail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rail is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word rail.
- Complain bitterly
- Enclose with rails
- Provide with rails
- Separate with a railing
- Convey (goods etc.) by rails
- Travel by rail or train
- Lay with rails
- Fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- Spread negative information about
- Criticize severely
- A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- Short for railway
- A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- A horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- Any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rail?
6 Anagrams of Rail
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rail:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rail'.