Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rails is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Complain bitterly
2. Enclose with rails
3. Provide with rails
4. Separate with a railing
5. Convey (goods etc.) by rails
6. Travel by rail or train
7. Lay with rails
8. Fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
9. Spread negative information about
10. Criticize severely
1. A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
2. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
3. Short for railway
4. A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
5. A horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
6. Any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rails?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words