Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, airs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Expose to fresh air
2. Be broadcast
3. Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
4. Make public
5. Expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
6. Expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
1. Affected manners intended to impress others
2. A mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of
3. The region above the ground
4. A distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
5. A slight wind (usually refreshing)
6. The mass of air surrounding the Earth
7. Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
8. A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
9. Medium for radio and television broadcasting
10. Travel via aircraft
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in airs?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words