Is airs a Scrabble word?
Yes, airs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Airs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word airs.
- Expose to fresh air
- Be broadcast
- Broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- Make public
- Expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
- Expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- Affected manners intended to impress others
- A mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of
- The region above the ground
- A distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- A slight wind (usually refreshing)
- The mass of air surrounding the Earth
- Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- Medium for radio and television broadcasting
- Travel via aircraft
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in airs?
3 Anagrams of Airs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to airs:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'airs'.
- D: raids
- G: ragis
- H: hairs
- K: rakis
- U: auris
- W: wairs
- V: vairs