Is trial a Scrabble word?
Yes, trial is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Trial is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word trial.
- The act of testing something
- Trying something to find out about it
- The act of undergoing testing
- (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- An annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trial?
1 Anagram of Trial
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trial:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trial'.