Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, drag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Pull, as against a resistance
2. Draw slowly or heavily
3. Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
4. Move slowly and as if with great effort
5. To lag or linger behind
6. Suck in or take (air)
7. Use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu
8. Walk without lifting the feet
9. Search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
10. Persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting
11. Proceed for an extended period of time
1. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
2. Something that slows or delays progress
3. Something tedious and boring
4. Clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
5. A slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
6. The act of dragging (pulling with force)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drag?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words