Is store a Scrabble word?
Yes, store is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Store is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word store.
- Keep or lay aside for future use
- Find a place for and put away for storage
- A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- A supply of something available for future use
- An electronic memory device
- A depository for goods
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in store?
4 Anagrams of Store
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to store:
There are 24 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'store'.
- E: stereo
- G: ergots
- M: metros
- O: torose
- X: oxters
- Z: zoster