Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Snort
The definition of snort, the meaning of the word Snort:
Is snort a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disrespectful laugh
- n. - A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- v. - Indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
- v. - Make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
- v. - Inhale recreational drugs
- v. - Inhale through the nose
Snort is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in snort: N O R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snort:
25 words found using the letters in "Snort"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words